Friday 28 November 2008

The Daddy Club

Those of you that have raced in Surrey and Hillingdon over the last few years probably know my good mate Phil 'The Animal' Sheehan from Finchely RT. As you can see Phil's has become a father. His beautiful daughter was born exactly a week today to his wife Vicky. I just wanna say congratulations and wish them all the best... I think people have already suggested to Phil that his racing days are numbered or indeed over. I can't see it myself he's far too competitive. Plus he still has one particular goal he'd like to achieve - right Phil? ;-) Some good planning he'll be back out there trying to initiate breakaways and win sprints. Grrr!!

I've got this niggly knee problem which I can't seem to shake off so more cleat fiddling is required me thinks. I may not I ride today. Have a good weekend people. Be safe if ya riding :-)

2 comments:

Phil Sheehan said...

Damn right Toks. Gonna be winning in 2009! Matilda's gurgling away in agreement ;-)

Ade Merckx said...

Cool :-)