Thursday 10 April 2008

Chicken and Training!

Hey what's up peeps? How's training? I got seduced into a trip to Nandos last night rather than a two hour training ride around Regents Park. Got back at 9pm; faffed around for ages and eventually managed to get through a set of 2 x 20's. The nights distractions were provided by The Apprentice on the TV and Tour Of The Reservoir on my lap top. Yeah just imagine me Kristian House (Rapha Condor), Russell Downing (Pinerello) and the PCA fella taking turns ahead of the bunch for absolutely ages. In reality, those classy domestic pro's were perhaps banging out anything between 360-430watts. Where else in my panflat kitchen in North London my average watts were on the sexier side of the 290. Ok enough of this deluded-wannabe-pro-rider nonsense. Its now 6.15pm and I'm off for an hours leg loosener around Regents before it gets dark. Next post Sunday :-)

1 comment:

Patron Choufflard said...

ha ha it seems we were both stuck for titles