Monday 15 December 2008

Sunday Night/Monday Night

By Sunday morning I was almost back to my old self. Cycling-wise the day consisted of a couple of short commutes: in the morning work, Arsenal-Tottenham-Arsenal; in the evening Stephanie's house, Arsenal-Deptford-Arsenal. Total distance was probably 26 miles at a fairly comfortable pace. Thats not strictly true. Stephanie spiced things up in the last ten minutes of the commute to Sarf London by riding hard around some of Lewisham's back streets. I've told her with such good cornering skills once she's fit enough she's gonna love Crystal Palace.

Dudes I've got a confession to make. I head off for a three week holiday next Thursday so my motivation to ride is beginning to wane. Hence I stood Kylie (Turbo Trainer) up. I bet she looked resplendent lying there on the kitchen floor, glowing in that way only inanimate spinning objects can. Sadly she lost out to beer and Thai food.

No comments: