Monday 11 August 2008

more racing..and more of the same

Hey whats up guys its been a while? Racing wise there's nothing to report really. I've generally been happy with my performances but still haven't had any results worth blogging about. In 3rd cat only races, 2,3,4's or vet races I've been part of a some good breakaways that have always been reeled in; in fact it was the last 50 metres in last Sunday's (10.08.08) Surrey League 3rd cat race at Ockley. Oh well if at first you don't ...

Finally it was fantastic to see Nicole Cooke's Olympic RR win on Sunday. Like most people I thought she'd lost her chance on that final treacherous wet bend. It was slightly reminiscent of her caginess I witnessed first hand in one particularly wet stage of the Ras De Cymru stage race; Nicole was obviously just teasing us - adding some extra drama to a great race ;-)

No comments: